About Transportation Investment Corporation
Transportation Investment Corporation (TI Corp) is a small Crown corporation that creates innovative solutions to keep highways safe and flowing smoothly, and tolling easy, electronic and efficient for customers.
TI Corp is the team behind TReO and the Port Mann/Highway 1 (PMH1) Improvement Project.
- Manages large transportation infrastructure projects
- Develops and manages all-electronic tolling systems
- Built and operates the province’s most intelligent, connected highway
- Provides customer service and account management for more than a million drivers
- Linked the region’s tolling systems into one customer experience.
TI Corp is dedicated to the efficient management of the Port Mann Bridge, ensuring fast and reliable travel on Highway 1 between Langley and Vancouver.
Visit TI Corp’s website to learn more.