About Transportation Investment Corporation
Transportation Investment Corporation (TI Corp) is a Crown corporation that creates innovative solutions to keep highways safe and flowing smoothly, and tolling easy, electronic and efficient for customers. TI Corp is the team behind TReO, the Port Mann/Highway 1 (PMH1) Improvement Project and the George Massey Tunnel Replacement Project.
TI Corp created TReO, the easy, electronic and efficient toll system, to collect the tolls that pay for the PMH1 Project. Through tolls, TI Corp ensures the construction debt for the PMH1 Project gets repaid and all financial obligations are met.
- Manages large transportation infrastructure projects
- Develops and manages all-electronic tolling systems
- Operates the province’s most intelligent, connected highway
- Provides customer service for the Port Mann Bridge
- Manages tolling accounts for more than a million drivers
TI Corp ensures fast and reliable travel on Highway 1 between Langley and Vancouver, easy all-electronic tolling for the Port Mann Bridge and friendly customer service online, over the phone and in person. The organization’s vision is to become the recognized leader in innovative, customer-centric tolling solutions and sustainable transportation infrastructure that improves customer mobility.
Visit TI Corp’s website to learn more.