Interested in working at TReO?
Customer Service Representatives (Inbound Call Centre) Coquitlam, BC
What we do?
Trans Canada Flow Tolling Inc. takes care of TReO customers who use the Port Mann Bridge (also known as PMH1 project) on behalf of our client: Transportation Investment Corporation (TI Corp).
About our organization
The TC Flow team delivers exceptional customer service by providing efficient toll collection through the automated systems used in our call center and walk-in centers. Our modern call center environment provides natural light and comfortable work stations, a friendly welcoming culture supported by recognition programs, employee benefits for eligible employees, and on-going training programs. If you’re looking to join a team of customer service professionals for one of the world’s most innovative toll systems, we want to hear from you!
We are looking to hire for spring, with a start date between early March to mid-March.
If you are unable to start in March, but would like to be considered for a position later this year (i.e. summer or fall), please add a note to your application with your available start date.
Your initial three weeks of paid training will support you to becoming an empowered and resourceful representative. You will become knowledgeable in a wide range of services and products within the industry and you will use your knowledge, interpersonal skills and professionalism to answer inquiries and provide assistance to our valued customers. The CSR position focuses on providing exceptional customer service and is not a sales position. TC Flow provides many opportunities for growth and advancement. If customer service is your forte, we would love to hear from you!
What you'll need to be successful:
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Comfortable talking to all kinds of people to answer customer inquiries, identify account-related issues and solving problems
- A commitment to great attendance and reliability
- Call center or similar experience with the ability to learn call center software
- Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to communicate in English language
- Strong ability in data entry and typing skills
- Fluency in 2nd languages (specifically Mandarin, Korean, Cantonese, French & Punjabi) is an asset
- Minimum typing speed of 40mph
- Ability to multi-task
- A willingness to work hard, learn and have fun
What we provide:
- Approximately three weeks of mandatory, full-time paid training
- On-going training and development opportunities
- A clean, healthy work environment
- Employee Benefits upon meeting eligibility
- Supportive leadership to help and guide you to your success
- Flexible hours where ever possible
Monday to Friday: 8am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
How to apply:
At TREO, we hire CSRs on an ongoing basis. If you are interested in joining TReO, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to start in March 2017 with our next training class, but would like to be considered for a position later this year (i.e. summer or fall), please add a note to your application with your available start date.
Be sure to include your first and last name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
No calls will be accepted in regards to this posting. We thank all applicants for their interest however due to the volume of applications received, we are only able contact those who are moved to a short listed status.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications are handled under the guidelines of Provincial and Federal Privacy Laws.