If using the Port Mann Bridge is all part of a day's work, your drive is about to get a whole lot more efficient. For starters, TReO is an open road tolling system. That means no stopping at a toll booth. So, get ready to spend less time stuck in traffic and more time doing what you do best - taking care of business. In fact, some drivers could gain up to an hour a day.
Benefits also include:
- consolidated billing for all the vehicles in your fleet
- detailed tolling history for each vehicle
- payment tracking
- a downloadable bill in multiple formats
- simple registration process
- your own dedicated business account representative
- access to a priority fleet customer service phone line from 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
The good news doesn't stop there. When it comes to the ease of open road tolling on the new bridge, less idling equals less gas consumption, which we assure you, you'll notice at the pump.
How many cars do you have in your fleet?
The registration process differs from business to business based on fleet size:
|Business size||Online||Phone||In person|
Less than five vehicles
Five or more vehicles
What will you need to have when you register?
If your business has less than five vehicles you can register online. Please have the following information ready:
- The full name and current address on your valid ICBC Autoplan vehicle insurance policy exactly as it appears on your documents, for BC registered vehicles (not required for out of province vehicles)
- The licence plate numbers for every vehicle you would like to register
- Payment information for either pre-paid or pre-authorized payment options
If your business has five or more vehicles, please register by phone or in person through one of our Customer Service Centres. Please have the items listed above with you. Or, if you bring us your ICBC fleet number you will not need the licence plate numbers for all your vehicles.
Already have a CVSE transponder?
When you register with your CVSE transponder, you will qualify for the lowest TReO toll rates and discounts. Just call 604-516-TREO (8736) and have your valid ICBC Autoplan policy or your out of province vehicle registration information and your CVSE transponder available.
Although your CVSE transponder will work on both the Port Mann and Golden Ears Bridges, you will need to register with TReO, set-up automatic payment and install a TReO decal if you want to receive a combined bill and pay for travel on both bridges.
For more information on a CVSE transponder and the Weigh 2 Go program, go to http://www.th.gov.bc.ca/weigh2GoBC/
Late night truck driver? Discounts available.
A 50% discount applies for large registered commercial vehicles traveling between the hours of 9pm and 5am.
You may qualify for a toll exemption
Special vehicles such as emergency vehicles and TransLink transit vehicles will be exempt from tolls. Drivers of registered taxis will need to register with TReO and provide proof of exemption eligibility. See if you qualify for a business exemption.
Do your vehicles also drive the Golden Ears Bridge?
No problem. As long as you install a TReO decal and activate an automatic payment method for your account, you can manage your Golden Ears tolls through your TReO account, with a combined bill.